Jayden has been raising sea monkeys. He's trying to show them off in this picture but I think he only succeeded in spilling water on himself. Justin sent me roses today and I absolutely love them. It was a bright point in a day filled with crying, breathing treatments, antibiotics, poopy pants, puking, and the other usual messes that I deal with day in and day out. We are getting really used to this Justin in Pensacola business, but he'll be home in eight days. Yeah!!!!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
2 comments:
How cute and how nice of Justin to send flowers. Where are mine?
Love the flowers. Sorry you guys have been sick. I am going on day 2 of no work cause James is home sick too. Fever...vomit...you know. I can feel your pain!
Post a Comment