We miss Justin so much I thought I'd post a video we made of some older pictures. Just goofing off with the kids.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
2 comments:
Love the blog! I am a blog stocker too! Now that I am working I take forever to update mine, but it has been fun. I am super excited cause now I can "see" you guys everyday again. I am sad that you are moving, but happy for you guys.
Awww, cute video! Now Justin can look at this blog everyday while he's in FL and miss the kids and you even more. What's up with the pink towel? Shall we call him Justine?
Post a Comment