Monday, October 6, 2008

More Scottsdale Classic

My new style of braiding. The braids are lots smaller and tighter, but I'm not as practiced as my older technique so they aren't as uniform.
Jayden wanted to go with me Soooo bad. I woke him up at 3am and took him. He's tired, but he had the best time. He did fall and scrape his entire forearm up though. He was bleeding everwhere and I was in the middle of a horse and couldn't help him. He was tough and just rinsed it off. He's such a great kid around the horses. One more reason to buy one, right Justin?
Another show saddle dripping with silver. I really like this one.
Pleasure Driving Class is cool to watch.

More Pleasure Driving. This is the horse that won the class. I braided his mane for the english classes, and he would have shown with the braids in for this class. However, he had a western class right after this and didn't have time for a re-braid. He is going for "all around" at this show.

1 comments:

Amie said...

What a fun, nice mommy to wake a little guy up at 3 to take him to work with her! I found your last two posts very interesting because I know nothing about any of this! :) I'm so happy for you that you still get to put your talents to use. Keep it up...I can tell it brings LOTS of sunshine to your days!