I am pretty weird, but this tag was hard for me. Here goes...
1. Justin says I have a collapsed nostril. He teases me about it all the time saying that I need plastic surgery so that my nostrils look more symetrical. (funny thing, he doesn't mention my saggy off kilter boobs)
2. I can't stand reality TV. Its beyond lame. I do however, watch the end of "Biggest Loser" cuz that's just plain awesome how much they change.
3. I HATE to be hugged. Weird huh? I can only hug adults (kids don't count) who are REALLY close to me without getting the "ewww" feeling. I have to be careful not to cringe when people who don't know this try to hug me.
4. I watch TV with the captions on. I feel like I'm not missing anything that way. Plus, I can watch with the sound WAAAAY down in case my kids are sleeping.
5. I love my Sonicare toothbrush. Ok...that's not weird. I just got a new one though and I love running my tongue over my ultra clean teeth.
6. I love to find tips on cleaning. Like vinegar on glass, baking soda in the bathtub...stuff like that.
7. One extra...I LOVE ANIMALS. LOVE THEM LOVE THEM LOVE THEM. However, I am not a cat person because litter boxes are disgustingly nasty. I had a roomate in college (that was NOT supposed to have the cat) and she never, ever, ever cleaned the %$#%& litter box. This was when I had just started dating Justin...it was highly embarassing having him walk into such a nasty odor. I distincly remember him commenting on the smell. I moved out within a few months..I just couldn't take it anymore and to this day I gag at the smell of a litter box.
K- I now tag ANYONE who hasn't already done this one. I think I'm probably the last.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
6 comments:
That's great! Your nose is totally normal, I never would've noticed. And I think that's awesome your such an animal lover, I need to learn to like my dog (Dave's dog) more!
Note to self: DON'T HUG ROCHELLE. I will remember! :) Loved learning more about you! It's been fun seeing you at the gym every morning!!!
no hugs huh? good to know. ;) I can't do this tag, I can't have everybody knowing about crazy Annalee
Your nose is beautiful!! That is interesting about having the captions on - that would drive me totally NUTSO.
You and I are a lot alike. Off-kiltered boobs, hard time hugging, clean freaks...were we raised together? lol
What's your e-mail?
Marsha
My e-mail is justinandrochelleallen@yahoo.com
Post a Comment