Holy picture overload! Justin's family came down for easter. We went to Jayden's school for an egg hunt on saturday and then spent some time shopping in Anthem. Then we went to Johnny Rocket's for dinner (I love the calories there!) Sunday, we went to church, then home for dinner, an egg hunt in the back yard, some football, and just good times. These pictures are in terrible order, but I'm not gonna cut and paste because I'm lazy.
Most of the treats we bought for the egg hunt wouldn't actually fit in the egg...
Chelsea rocks! She's as much of a busy body as me..so we get along well.
Tannon wanted nothing to do with the Easter bunny
Alyssa before her egg hunt at the school. Her age division was all pre K..so Tannon was in her division too.
Egg hunt in the backyard
Birthday girls... My b-day is the 20th of March, Alyssa's is the 29th of March, and Lynda's is the 1st of April
Football
My adorable Father in Law
My "quality" sister in law Whitney
Johnny RocketsJayden's egg hunt
Alyssa's got a new job at Johnny Rockets...maybe she'll share her paycheck with me. My crazy sister in laws
Tannon's egg hunt
What a cute little guy! This guy thought to cover his cowboy hat up in the rain with a plastic bag. You can see the Allen's thought this was absolutely hilarious
I take it the 12 hour drive is a little boring?
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
4 comments:
Looks like a fun Easter! It's always fun during a Holiday to have family around!
I bet you weren't bored for even a minute. Looks like you had a great time!
How FUN. My Little bro. works at the the Johnny Rockets (by the harkins)He's tall and totally fits the image of a fiftys waiter. I wonder if you've ever seen him there.
wow, what a fun Easter. Yeah, I don't think suckers will fit in the eggs. Darn! I'm surprised at how often family comes to visit. We don't get that many visitors and we live here! ;)
Post a Comment