I'm so sad that we are leaving Arizona! We're keeping it hush hush from MOST family (to surprise them pleasantly, of course). So if you're family and you haven't heard this news already, no blabbing! Seriously, NOT A PEEP! For those (friends) who haven't heard through the grapevine...we are moving to St. George for Justin's job. Andrus Transportation is based there and Justin's been their salesman for a solid year now. Well, someone in the customer service department quit and with no one to replace her (at least that's qualified) they offered us some serious incentives to move. Justin will be home a bit more this way. He'll be working at the office in St.G one week and then traveling for sales the next. Its a win, win. We see him more, Andrus gets a customer service manager/salesperson in one without shelling out the $ for a new hire. Probably the hardest thing for me to do will be to just walk away from this house. We are attempting a shortsale, but we're not putting much stock in that given the economy. The great news is that we have been pre approved for a "rural program" in Utah, so we've already put some offers in on some GREAT foreclosures. Wish us luck on bank approval! Oh, and wish me luck on dealing with the sadness of leaving....I've had the best experiences here, along with some really great friendships. At least we have Facebook and blogging to keep in touch!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
10 comments:
:-( for me! :-) for you!
Do you know when you will be moving yet? Sad for us, but I do have a brother moving there this summer, so I may bump into you while visiting him! If you ever run into a Ben or Stephanie Hulet, they belong to me.
Well....I would just have to say I am WAYYYYY excited you will be closer to us! Only 6 hours away! Yahoo!!!
Wow! Big steps for your family! I'm so happy that you're able to make the move and that its a good one for you. I know it will all work out for you!
I will miss you so much. Good thing it is not to far to travel too. I am happy for you to go on a new adventure.
I'm going to miss seeing you at the gym so much! Your lovely arms are my inspiration! :)
yeah, I'm really excited for you guys. And crossing my fingers that everything works out in your favor.
St. George is a great place to live. My sister and her family are there and they absolutely love it. Good luck with everything, we'll miss you!
St George!? How wonderful! Kye and I would love to live there one day. I need your email so I can invite you to my blog. my email is kellynordfeltATgmailDOTcom
I hope everything works out. Moving isn't fun, as I'm sure you know!
Post a Comment