Our primary put on a very cheap activity that I want to share pictures of. We got a tarp and put it on a hill, added some dish soap, some water, some kids, and had a blast! We also had some water relays that involved getting the dads wet. For refreshments we had fruit pizza and popsicles. I think we spent only $20 on the entire activity. It was soo much fun! Here are some pictures, but because I don't have a private blog, I tried to pick shots that you can't really tell exactly who the kids are. (I'd hate to have the parents mad) Oh, and sorry they're blurry, I don't have a very quick shutter...should have asked Steph to photograph these crazy kiddos.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
4 comments:
Cute pictures! It's okay you put pics of Stan on your blog. Mine's not private either so the weirdo's with either see him on my blog or yours! ;)
Oh, I'm so glad it went well. Looks like a lot of fun!! Thanks for putting up some pics.
ryan had a good time. what a great idea! i think that anything involving water is good with the kids!
Cute! If it wasn't the Sat. before camp I would have come and taken pictures... The kids had a wonderful time! (I think the dads did too...)
Post a Comment