Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My Piece of Arizona in St. George


A few have asked about the place that we found to live. This is it! I love it because its an Arizona built home. (I'm sad about not having a basement, but oh well) I was so sad to leave Goodyear and this home is a perfect little reminder of the good times we had there. Its not the best picture, but at least I'm documenting home sweet home. Oh, and does anyone know how to hang things from stucco? I have the cutest barn star that would look great above the double garage...but I don't want to do anything too drastic and pay for damages.

9 comments:

jenidlg said...

So when are you moving to this beauty?

Joleen said...

I feel bad for Jayden. Kids heal quick. Give a hug for me. So good to catch up a bit. Things have slowed down at the camp here and we feel normal almost. love you guys. Hey the couple over the Visitors center in St. Geo. the Sanders, are friends of ours. We were in the MTC for two days together(eating that is)they were there before we got there. Go meet them and tell them hi for us. Ü

:) said...

Hey Rochelle! Great house! Glad that you got your piece of Az amidst Utah. Ben is a computer genius and helped me make my header. I just described to him what I wanted and he helped me do it. Hope you are all great! I am missing the carpooling! Having a free week with no driving was wonderful. . .

Brenton and Andrea said...

How adorable! That's a pretty stinkin' cute place!

JuliaCotten said...

It looks so nice, it does look like a nice Arizona house. It was so good talking to you on the phone and catching up the other day. It sounds like things are settling down and hopefully Jaydens arm will heal fast. Talk to you soon. :) :)

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Nice house Rochelle! I love the dark color and the rock on the outside! And that picture below of your hubby is classic! LOL!! I couldn't stop laughing! Hopefully you guys are feeling settled. And hope things are going well with trying to keep Jayden mellow while his arm heals. It's almost impossible to keep boys out of trouble!

Lacie said...

Cute house I love the green outside. I am glad to see your enjoying St. George finally.

Amie said...

What a whirlwind Rochelle! I'm tired just reading all of the things that you have been busy with! Poor Jayden. Lots of movies...that's all I can say! Boys NEVER want to sit still do they! We're still missing you! But glad that you're enjoying St. George. I'm going to get my friend Kimberly's number for you, she lives there. We grew up together and she is a BLAST! Take care.

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

wow, it seriously does look like a houe in AZ. 3 car garages rock, woo hoo!