Alyssa and I have been fun making these magnets for pretty much everyone we know. They're so easy, I thought I'd share, even though they're nothing new or special.
1. Purchase magnets and pebble marbles. The ones I used are 1" in size. I found them at Roberts here in St.G.
2. cut scraps of scrapbook paper or designs from magazines into circles the same size as pebble
3. Mod Podge all together and let dry
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
4 comments:
How adorable! No wonder they loved them! You can make some more and send them my way if you want. :) j/k! Poor Justin, I hope he feels better soon and can find out whats wrong.....and hopefully you can get some sleep with your 4 kids! :)
i love those magnets. My nieces and nephews actually painted there own designs on some for me for my last b-day. so cute.
cool! I am still going to make those picture frames you posted about a while back. I need to hurry on them b/c I was thinking of doing one for my mom's birthday. if I have questions, I'll be calling!
really cute magnets. i did a few of them awhile back... but, i think it would've been way more fun to do with someone... I so need a girl. my boys aren't into doing crafts with mom. lol.
i love the way yours magnets turned out though.
Post a Comment