Saturday, July 31, 2010

Tannon is THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!





I can't believe my baby is turning 3!!!!!! Happy Birthday Tanny Tannon!!!

Ten Things about my favorite 3 year old:

1. Favorite Character: Buzz Lightyear and Lighning Mcqueen
2. Favorite Clothing: Buzz and Lightening swimsuits or pjs (no normal clothing for this kid)
3. Hates: veggies and being forced to do anything
4. Also hates being teased by big brother and big sister
5. Loves to snuggle and sing the Spongebob Squarepants theme song
6. Loves to walk backwards. One day in church he told me he needed to use the potty. So out of sacrament we walked. I turned to make sure he was coming and he was walking backwards down the aisle waving at all the people he was passing.
7. Tannon loves to be sneaky. He hides around our furniture and spies on us, hoping we can't see him.
8. He's a wiggle car fanatic! I know for a fact he can ride faster than I can run because he's gotten away from me MANY times!
9. Tannon's favorite toy is a Lighning Mcqueen R/C car
10. He loves to talk to everybody... You might not be able to understand everything he says, but he has a lot to say.

Happy Birthday Mini Man!

2 comments:

Brenton and Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Tanny! Hope it was a good one! The party looks like it turned out good!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

Yes, it's crazy how fast they grow! And he has grown so much! Already night trained? You go boy! Kylee will be like 10. :)