Tannon! The cutest 3 year old EEEEVVVEEERRRR!!! Note the tinkerbell flip flops.
The biggest, baddest 3rd grader!
All three in a picture, without a fight?
Holy Cow! I can't believe my 33 weeker is a KINDERGARTENER!!!!!!!
I think Jayden is sick of posing.
New Backpacks!
I thought I was ready for school to start, but the closer it got, the sadder I became. We've had a fun summer and school starting just makes me realize how big my kids have gotten. Anyway, other than being a bit sad about losing the freedom to travel with Justin and nostalgic about my kids younger years, school starting is a good thing.
Jayden is in Mr. Bruce's 3rd grade class and he totally adores Mr. Bruce. It should be a good match and I'm looking forward to watching the motivation of a male teacher work its magic.
Alyssa is in morning Kindergarten with Mrs. Bowman. After being in AZ I totally miss all day kindergarten. Its gonna be weird to have her go to school for not even 3 hours. Kinda a waste if you ask me.... Kindergarten actually doesn't start until this next wednesday for Alyssa. For these pictures she was ready for Kindergarten orientation. Then Thursday she had an assessment, which is so frustrating for a mom to listen to. ESPECIALLY since Alyssa is a bit shy. She basically didn't answer very many questions so her assessment didn't look very good. She knows the stuff though, so hopefully she gets used to her teacher and answering questions.
Tannon and I will be just hanging out, hitting the gym, and going to playdates. I'm sure he'll cry for his "Dulu" the first day or so.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
1 comments:
i think 1/2 day kinder is a pain too! Can you believe our little boys are 3rd graders?! (My kiddos start school on Monday) Here's to a great school year!
Post a Comment