Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Blogiversary

I have been a BLOGGER for 3 years!!!!! Can you believe its been that long? I can't, but then I look at the pictures and it seems like FOREVER ago! When I started blogging it was to be our family journal and to give me an outlet since Justin was in Pensacola, Fl. Also, since Justin was in Pensacola, he could view the blog and miss the kids more. :)
Wanna go back in time?
Click HERE to see how little squishy was
Click HERE to see Alyssa
Click HERE for an upclose shot of Justin, Jayden, and Lulu.
Wasn't that a fun trip down memory lane?
Well, apparently its not enough for me. Since I have a brand, spankin' new laptop, (appropriately nicknamed Lappy) I'm going to make my blog into a book through Blurb.com So far, I'm still learning the program, but eventually, I'll have a nice BIG book to show off of my family. There are 718 pictures..but of course, I need to edit some out. (Like all those tags we did when we were beginning bloggers) Wish me luck and let me know if you have any helpful hints!

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Happy Blogiversary! Isn't it so fun to go back and see how life was. This beats old fashioned journaling!

kimber said...

You'll have to let me know how your book turns out. I've thought about it, it just seems too overwhelming of a project. So let me know if it was easy or took tons of time:) Goodluck!

cleggclan said...

It was fun to look back at the pics of the kiddos! I cant believe how much they are growing!