Pics are in order from the bottom to the top. I'm waaay too lazy to do it the other way around. :)
As you can see from this picture heavy post, Grand Caymen was a BLAST!!!! I'm seriously thinking that if we ever become rich, Grand Caymen is the home of my offshore account. :) We tendered in to Grand Caymen around 9am. I was so dang happy to get off the cruise ship. I mean, dont' get me wrong, it was a very fun ship, but I wanted to EXPLORE!! And Sting Ray City didn't disappoint! I LOVED the stingrays. Gabe (Mindy's hubby), Brett, and I were trying to catch our own stingrays and we actually succeeded. Then after we were done feeding the wildlife, we went to the Great Barrier Reef where we snorkled for an hour and a half. Our underwater camera took some awesome shots!
After we were done with our excursion we enjoyed a bit of "Tortuga", some DIET COKE (finally, cuz we were all too cheap to pay for bevvies on the boat), and random shopping. When we got back on the ship, we got cleaned up, and went to the dining room. We LOVED our waiters! They were both from the Phillipines and danced for us every night. After dinner we hit up a FAMILY FRIENDLY comedy show (we learned the hard way we had to go to the family friendly show). The following show we went to was called the Marriage Show. They picked 3 couples out of the audience and played a version of the "Newlywed Game". It was so funny, I seriously thought my pants might not stay dry. The oldest couple had been married 63 years and the old man was so dang cute (and hard of hearing). He said he wanted to shrink his wife's head (cuz it was too big) and make her feet bigger (so she wouldn't fall as easily). And he knew her bra size too! Waaaayyyy Funny!!!!! After nearly dying from laughing so hard, we went to bed. I gotta say, I slept SOOOOOO good with that cruise ship rocking me to sleep every night. It definitely helped that the room was pitch black too. We certainly didn't go without sleep on this vaca!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment