



Well, my back is healing up nicely thanks to the hundreds and hundreds of dollars put into it. I decided it was time to pull out the ol' English Boots and get back in the saddle English style. (I've been riding western off and on since I got injured, just taking my time depending on how I was feeling).
Rosemary asked if I wanted to ride Bella today. She's a gorgeous warmblood (a draft horse crossed with a thoroughbred mostly used for dressage and jumping) that not too many people get to ride, just because she can be tricky. I was THRILLED at the opportunity! So, here's the pictures of my awesome morning "back in the saddle". Michelle Anderson took these pictures just cuz she likes to. :) And for the record, yes I've gained 10 lbs (thank you sciatica), no I'm not wearing makeup, and yes, that back brace does help.
An EASY Fix to Keep Couch Cushions From Sliding Everywhere
-
A super easy solution to keep couch cushions from sliding off the sofa.
I love sharing stuff like this easy sofa cushion fix because if it helped
us, I kno...
1 day ago
1 comments:
I can't take you're not wearing make up or gained weight...guess I'd have to open the pic up, zoom in and exam ya. :) I want to take K to ride a little pony, I think she'd love it! riding a horse still scares me, I jumped out of airplanes but a horse freaks me out.
Post a Comment