Thursday, September 8, 2011

One of the Best Days EVER!!!





Well, my back is healing up nicely thanks to the hundreds and hundreds of dollars put into it. I decided it was time to pull out the ol' English Boots and get back in the saddle English style. (I've been riding western off and on since I got injured, just taking my time depending on how I was feeling).
Rosemary asked if I wanted to ride Bella today. She's a gorgeous warmblood (a draft horse crossed with a thoroughbred mostly used for dressage and jumping) that not too many people get to ride, just because she can be tricky. I was THRILLED at the opportunity! So, here's the pictures of my awesome morning "back in the saddle". Michelle Anderson took these pictures just cuz she likes to. :) And for the record, yes I've gained 10 lbs (thank you sciatica), no I'm not wearing makeup, and yes, that back brace does help.

1 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I can't take you're not wearing make up or gained weight...guess I'd have to open the pic up, zoom in and exam ya. :) I want to take K to ride a little pony, I think she'd love it! riding a horse still scares me, I jumped out of airplanes but a horse freaks me out.