These are our recent pictures. Blogger is being waaaay lame right now and won't let me mess with their order. I totally need a class in HTML. Anyway, Lulu's growing her bangs out which equals messy hair when I don't do it.(example below) Jayden hates having his picture taken, so I'll post anything I can snap quickly. He purchased himself a new football and receiver gloves, so I got him to show off a bit. And the CAT! He's Sooo cute! We love him and Alyssa's in heaven snuggling him all the time.




I love Fall...except for the part where it ends and then we have winter, cuz I sure do detest the cold. :) I've been so happy for the cooler weather to start. When I say cooler, I just mean 80s and 90s. I still like to wear shorts and tees. This winter I'm totally planning on going all "snow bunny" on my hubby and spending some $ on really cute warm sweaters and toasty boots. Then maybe I won't complain so much about the cold and wind. Maybe.
Anyway, September kept us busy mostly with school and kiddos in activities.
Here's our weekly routine: Mondays are chill. Jayden has tutoring at 8am till school starts. Tanny has preschool, so I workout and run errands in town till he's out. Tuesdays: I was smart (ok, crazy) to put all our activities mostly into one day. We have piano at 7:30am, Dance and Soccer at 4:15, and Scouts at 7pm. Its a busy day, but at least the rest of the week is less busy. And I'm super lucky to have awesome friends to carpool with. During the day Tanny and I try to deep clean the house. Justin usually travels tuesday through thursdays now (which I LOVE). Wednesdays, I volunteer in both older kid's classrooms and take Tannon to speech therapy after his preschool lets out. Thursdays, I go zen with my horse habit, run more errands, and Jaydog has soccer practice. Tanny usually goes to a friend's house while I ride, but lately he wants to come with and ride Coalie (my usual horse..she's a solid bred paint that LOVES to jump) with me. He plays in the dirt and gets to be a REAL boy! :) Fridays, Jayden has tutoring at 8am and school is out at 1:15, so we always have friends over to play. Yesterday "friend friday" included 9, yes NINE, kids at my house! It was fun until the cat didn't wanna play house.
Speaking of the kitty kat, his official name is PERCY. Like Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Guess who thought that name up? Yup! Jayden! But, Alyssa and Tannon can both say Percy and "Percy the Persian" kitty kat works for me. I am in love with the cat. He's so relaxed and lets the kids just maul him. And his grumpy little Persian face just makes me smile, plus he's always hanging his tongue out. BLISS!!!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
3 comments:
Pretty cute cat! :) Glad he's doing better! :) I don't know how you do your crazy weeks but you are amazing so what can I say.... :)
You need to download Windows live Writer and do your blog through that...IT IS THE BEST!
so cute, love the update. that's cool justin doesn't go out of town that much now, yay! what the hheck is windows live writer and why does it make you blog better? i shall give it a try! :) i finally printed my blog into a book, 3 years! I actually had 4 to print but I will wait until January to print 2011.
Post a Comment