This is this year’s Christmas card! I LOVE IT!! The kicker is: I’m not printing off a gabillion of them and and mailing them out. Yup, you heard that right! I really want to relax more this year and actually enjoy the season. (and save myself a small fortune on postage) So, if you really need us on your fridge, feel free to click on it and print it off yourself.
For those who just live for those “brag sheets” here ya go:
Justin: works at Andrus Transportation as their V.P. of National Accounts. He loves his career and the places its taken us. I love that he’s a hard worker and truly has a way with his clients. He was previously a pretty successful ward missionary, but we both just got put in as Family History leaders in church.
Rochelle: I like to think I run a tight ship and pretty much spend my time in the minivan shuttling kiddos to all their activities or cleaning the house. My riding instructor offered me an opportunity to ride more often on that gorgeous warmblood mare named Bella. Its been pretty challenging but she’s got loads of potential.
Jayden: just turned 10 and loves spending his time with friends, wii games, and his ipod. He’s in 4th grade and has Mr. Keeler this year. I think he’s really starting to dig science and history. The soccer season just ended, and so he’s got piano and scouting to keep him busy.
Alyssa: is 6 and is in 1st grade with Mrs. Bluemel. She loves to read and write. She always writes us little love notes. She takes dance at Premier Dance and is also in Piano lessons. Her dream came true when we finally adopted a Blue Persian kitty cat. She snuggles with him every night. She also loves her hamster, Marbles Fatty.
Tannon: is 4 and is in preschool at Wee Wonders and speech therapy. He loves his TV time and being mom’s helper. His betta fish is named Nemo Lightning Mcqueen. His favorite activity is playing in the dirt when mom goes to ride her horse.
Mack (the dog), Percy (the cat), and Marbles Fatty (the hamster) keep the kiddos occupied and hopefully are teaching them responsibility and compassion. If nothing else, they sure add to the crazy fun around here.
There ya have it! That was sooo much easier than writing out millions of addresses! Please don’t be offended by my laziness..its just necessary sometimes to opt out of extra things on the “to-do list”.
3 comments:
um, I'm not offended at all. this is what we should all do. I haven't done a card in years b/c I'm truly lazy and cheap. And now with all this social media, we already know what's going on in people's lives b/c we see it on FB! :) love the update and card!
I haven't done cards in years either. I also don't keep up on my blog, so your just awesome. I do miss receiving cards though... anyhow thanks for the update.
Love the card! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment