Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pre Caribbean Craziness

Since we were smart enough to book a cruise right BEFORE school gets out, things are a little insane around here.  We’ve been trying to attend as many events as possible, but some we’re just going to have to miss.  The ones we HAVE managed to hit so far:

Alyssa’s 1st grade Performance

may 2012 002

may 2012 007

Pictures courtesy of my phenomenal IPAD!!! Love that thing! I never carry a camera, but I always seem to have the Ipad handy!

may 2012 010

Percy Jackson LOVES the new leather as much as we do!

4th Grade’s Performance:

Courtesy of Justin’s Iphone.  Good grief! It’s a good thing we’ve got apple to document our kiddos growth and performances!  Jayden has been studying Utah’s history and so they sang a whole bunch of Utah songs.  I didn’t get to go…I was helping out at Tannon’s preschool. 

iphone 059

iphone 064

Princess Lulu Loves to have her photo taken.  This is at the playground in Little Valley during Jayden’s soccer game.

pets! 001

Tannon’s got about a 100 things going on at Preschool lately.  This week (because I’ll be gone, of course) they are having a PET DAY!! They can take any pet they want to school to show and tell about.  Well, we have pets!  So, I just made a whole scrapbook of our pets for Tannon to take.  It was too much to ask another mom to take MACK to school, and heaven forbid Percy Jackson play cute kitty kat at school. Don’t even get me started on the hamster or the fish! Talk about a nightmare! 

So, we’ve got a babysitter for the week, another babysitter for the weekend, about 10 different carpool mom’s taking our kiddos places for us, and 2 different pet sitters! Let’s hope we’ve got it all under control so we can enjoy the Caribbean!!!!!!!

0 comments: