Its hard to get Jayden to smile without being cheesy for pictures....he'd rather make goofy faces instead. (Must get that from the Allen side of the fam) So, I snuck up on him and tickled him. Finally, a real smile from my favorite six year old. Its getting a lot easier having Justin gone. It will be two weeks tomorrow. I think the kids have figured out how much I can handle before I just burn out. Luckily, they aren't pushing me much (good thing because I'd probably go insane).
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
1 comments:
Rochelle, LOVE your blog! You certainly do a good job of posting! It was fun to read up on your little family! You're doing a great job being a single mom...I don't know if I could do it! :) We are going to miss the Allens! And I know all about those cheesy smiles...I can't get Aiden to smile normal for anything!
Post a Comment