Can you tell who weighs more?
Ok- its Alyssa... but only by a few pounds. Tannon is such a chubby little guy and Alyssa is so petite. We are doing pretty good with Justin being gone. Alyssa was crying for him today, and Jayden gave her a hug and said, "It's ok Lulu, dad will be home in a few hours." UH! They just don't understand time. I wish I could live in the moment like they do. Justin will be home in 3 more weeks, unless he bumps up his trip due to work conflicts......then it will be 2 weeks. Woohoo!!!!!!
4 comments:
Cute kids I love your background paper. Lace
Cute pictures! I love that chubba face!
Cute blog, I love all the pitures. How are you hanging in there with no husband? Let me know if I can help with anything. My kids are finally all beter, yeah!!
I finnally sat down to enjoy your blog. I see or hear that you figured out how to add the music. It looks good, you did a great job. If i didn't know better I would of thought it was done by a professional. Now you can help me get one started.
From Becca Just 3 doors down
Post a Comment