Jayden colored a picture that said "WE MISS YOU", but Alyssa kept holding it upside down. Anyway, the picture turned out cute and since Justin looks at our blog everyday, I decided to add it. This one is for you sweetheart. Love you tons!!!!!!!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
3 comments:
I finnally sat down to enjoy your blog. I see or hear that you figured out how to add the music. It looks good, you did a great job. If i didn't know better I would of thought it was done by a professional. Now you can help me get one started.
From Becca Just 3 doors down
Didn't know where to post this so you would read it. So I am posting it again. I will probabbly text you next.
Awwww, so cute! I miss you to Justin. ;)
How are you guys? How is Justin liking the job? Kylee can't wait to have you guys closer!
Post a Comment