Jayden Jeffery Allen
Age 6
Height 47 inches, Weight 45 lbs
Loves: friends, spiderman, scoobydoo, animals, and being crazy
Hates: being late, being interupted, and Vegetables
With Justin gone, Jayden has been the best helper ever. He's even earned student of the month by listening to his teacher and being polite to other students as well as remembering to raise his hand. I know...I like to brag about my kids, but hey, this kid has deserved it!!!! (and most who know him, know of what a challenge he can be, so this is a big deal). He told me that he knows the perfect birthday present for me: a Date with HIM!!!!!!!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
5 comments:
YEAHhhhhhhhh...go little man!! That is awesome!! He may be high energy, but he was (and is) such a cute and sweet kid!! We loved him in primary!! NE word on the house yet?! Someone just needs to buy it so you can be a family again! Of course we will miss you terribly, but I can't imagine being without my hubby for so long!! You are the WO-man!!
Yipee Jayden! That is great he is being such a good helper and student! It's also so sweet he wants to be with you on his birthday. Sweet Boy!
Way to go Jayden! That is great that he is such a big help. Hope that you all get feeling better soon.
That is so cool!!!
Congrats to Jayden! I am hoping that Kindergarten will be a great transition for Alex like it was for Jayden. I laughed when I saw his weight. Alex out-weighs him by TEN pounds but they are the same height. My Alex, what a bruiser! I am glad that you are hanging in there. Way to go Rochelle!
Post a Comment