Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dad is Home/Wildlife World Zoo

5 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

Look at you, such a pro blogger. Did Justin leave? I bet you guys had fun! Hopefully the time will fly by.

Elise and Dan said...

I am so happy that Justin was able to come home for a while. I bet you didn't want him to leave! I hope you sell your house really soon so, you can be with him. Such cute pics!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

My mom said your neighbor is going to lease your house, is that true? If so, that is great! Congrats! Are you still leaving the end of May or are you going to go over now?

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

Oh yeah and say hi to your family for me when they come in!

:) said...

I bet your kids had a blast having Justin home. Good luck with the house. And I hope that you all get feeling better around there.