I totally spaced that Justin had this picture taken. This was back in the good ole days of J.B. Hunt when he and Kim Derks went to visit customers. Gotta love the safety precautions at this place! Such posers.
I'm really starting to miss Justin. I mean duh! But this week was so hard with everyone getting sick and him not around. I don't think I got more than 2 hours sleep a night. I really think that I'll appreciate him around here more. Don't know what you've got till its gone.

3 comments:
This is when you should call someone for help! I'm glad you commented on my blog. I hadn't come across yours before. It looks way cute.
Rochelle, you're doing a great job taking care of everything at home. You have to remember that. Sick kids are hard, I'm so sorry you haven't gotten much sleep. Let me know if you need help with anything. Fun blog! Love the picture of Justin. Where can I find some orange goggle for myself???
What a nerd! I hope Justin reads this. ;)
Post a Comment