Monday, February 18, 2008

Pensacola Hair Cut?


I went to get my hair done the other day and I was in some serious need of a hair cut that will survive the heat and humidity of the deep south. Typically my hair just sticks flat to my head and I look like a drown rat in a relative humidity over the usual 17% of Arizona. Anyway, so this is what the stylist came up with. I think she made me look cute, too bad I haven't been able to recreate the look quite right just yet. Wish me luck with a flat iron.

1 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I'm glad you guys are getting better. Man, 2 hours of sleep and 3kids, no break. Argh! You poor dear. I hope you have some sisters in the ward that are in need of some service. :) :) Or YW. :) Love the haircut, way cute. Just in time for Justin's visit.

I don't know how I got Ben to feed Kylee and put her to bed, I guess b/c he's really good at it. We still swaddle Kylee (she'll probably be swaddled until she's 10) and he's really good at swaddling her. I do most everything else so I guess it's a good trade. He's so good with her and with Dixie. :)