Holy Cow! What a day. It all started at about 5:30 when Jayden came into my room and woke Alyssa (who already had a rough night) up. Then they started a fight over something stupid and were screaming loud enough to wake up Tannon. So, two of the three crying at 5:30 and I'm super grumpy too. Then Jayden keeps coughing and coughing and coughing. So, I give him a breathing treatment and some Delsym and hope it stops. I load everyone in the van to take him to school and he is hacking the whole time (45 min after the medicine). So, I turned the van around and headed home only to find out that Tannon had fallen asleep in his car seat. Returning home, I just said, "watch tv, or ELSE!" I then tried to get Lulu's breathing treatment done...which she screamed bloody murder about until Tannon again was awake. AHHHH!!!. I finally just said..."Tannon is in his swing, you two watch cartoons WITHOUT FIGHTING" I decided to head for the shower and get some peace and quiet for all of 5 minutes. Three minutes later Alyssa is screaming because Jayden had tried to cook popcorn (and was suprisingly successful) and wouldn't share any with her. So, cooking another popcorn bag at 8:15...I grouchily handed it to Jayden. Then went to put on a bit of makeup and tried to blow dry my hair....Alyssa screaming again because she dumped the Strawberry milk mix all over the kitchen floor. "I sorry mommy" I put a hole in my tongue trying not to yell at her.
Long story short....crappy morning lead to crappy (and short) naptime, which lead to crappy afternoon with the neighbor coming over to ask (AGAIN) what our plans were on the house (because they want to do a lease to own and I want to sell, but I'm open to the lease because it might be the only way to put our family back together). Anyway, she was kinda demanding an answer on that situation.
Jayden decided to go play with the neighbor and ended up in trouble over something I still have no clue about (the dad was supposed to watch them, but we all know how dad's can be a little blind to misbehavior).
Looks like Dinner will be take out or frozen dinners AGAIN!!!!!
This Justin in Florida stuff is TERRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!! Do, I look a little burned out???? Because, I'm sure getting there.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
7 comments:
I know all about the crummy days. I must comment on your music choice... Very nice!
Where's the chocolate? So sorry bout the crummy day. Maybe they will all sleep good tonight after the long day? I'll keep ya in my prayers! YOU CAN DO THIS!!
You are a trong one! I would have sat down and just cried!
Days like that I wonder why I ever decided to become a mom!!Hang in there!!
Oh Rochelle, here is me giving you a BIG HUG. That is one crummy day! I'm sorry you don't have your husband to give you a few moments of PEACE. I will pray that your house sells, well, IMMEDIATELY :). Hang in there, you're doing the best job you can and you're doing an amazing job at that handling everything.
Wow, sounds about as bad as my day on Monday. At leaste it's good to know that pretty much all moms have to deal with these days. I am sorry you don't have a hubby right now, that's tough.
Can't you just leave them at home, they can babysit themselves, right? Being a single parent is no fun, you poor thing! Sounds like you could use a break.
Post a Comment