


These are Pictures from us in College. I made exta money by braiding horses and going to shows. These are pictures of some.
Ten Years Ago
I was just starting my associates degree in Equine Science at CSI in Twin Falls, ID.
I had no clue who I was or what I wanted (other than show horses) Trying to figure out where to go for a bachelors degree. (I ended up at Utah State and finished in Animal Science 1 year after I had Jayden)
If I had a billion dollars
I would own tons of show horses. I would also have a nice fancy place probably in Kentucky or Texas. That's about it. My kids would wear cute clothes and have show horses of their own (if they wanted)
Things on my to do list
Clean my house---never ending with three little kids and no hubby around
Drive Jayden to and from school
Change Tannon's diaper (always fun)
Pull weeds in front yard
Try to SELL MY HOUSE
Try to find a dog.....maybe...not a thing to do when your moving, I know.
My favorite things
My cute husband with me...especially missing that one
My fantastic, but draining kids. Wouldn't be worth it if they weren't draining.
A clean house
A clean car
Mercedes benz
Classic cars (especially muscle cars)
English horses (hunters)
Western pleasure horses (real ones...that cost 35K and up)
Reining horses
music
flowers
Craigslist
blogging
I like Snacks...that's all I'll say
Bad habits
Swearing (usually in my head...but still bad)
Getting frustrated with other drivers
being passive agressive
Losing my temper (usually with Jayden or Justin)
Goals
GET TO FLORIDA
Be a more patient mother
Be a better rider
Get that Book of Mormon read again
Give my testimony more often
I think I answered all the questions...I'm kinda brain dead now!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing more about yourself. That braiding is some serious talent, good job! Do you braid human hair that well? Will you braid Kylee's hair when she's older? :)
So, that answers my question about Alyssa's hair. You always have it braided so cute! I guess I need to start practicing on horses first! That is so cool!
I had NO idea about the horse stuff...you have been holding out on us...maybe before you leave you can come teach our activity days girls how to braid...you know with all your extra time!!!
Thanks for being tagged. I haven't been on since then. I love learning that kind of stuff about people.
Post a Comment