Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago


6 comments:
Alyssa was SUCH a cute baby!! And now a beautiful little girl
Cute pictures! So you have a date now! That is so awesome. I hope it goes by smoothly and quickly for you. Enjoyed your testimony on Sunday, by the way.
I can't believe how the time flies! I remember moving into the ward and visiting you while you were on bedrest, back when Bret was your home teacher. She's a beautiful little girl, just like her mom.
awww, that's so sweet. I loved seeing her "grow up". Yes, I am a blog slacker. Oh well!
I love the strips you changed your blog to, enjoy your new blog. We are going to have to do something together soon. I had fun visiting with you. I am really going to miss you. Good thing we will still have this blog.
HAPPY HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ALYSSA!!
Post a Comment