Jayden, Eric, and Brandon goofing off when the instructor
was working with someone else.
Jayden and the instructor working on the backfloat.
Jayden attends Barbara B. Robey Elementary and they were chosen for a swimming lesson grant. All kindergarteners go to the YMCA and a swim instructor works with them one day a week for seven weeks. Its pretty crazy for the kids as well as the teachers, but it looks like Jayden and the others are learning some new techniques.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
5 comments:
That will totally be helpful when you are living in your new ginormous home with a salt pool! HeeHee! yeah for Jayden!
How cool is that - free swim lessons!!
How exciting. Rochelle, I must know how you get all these fabulous backgrounds for your blog. I loved the red one and this one is very reflective of the mood on your page at the moment.
Congrats on the house situation! I am so happy that you get to go and be with Justin AND you get your dream of being around horses again.
That's way cool. What a great idea to add swim lessons to the schedule.
Awesome! Wish my school could get some kind of grant money. Oh wait, who wants to give money to that school, it is horrible! I bet Jayden loves it.
Post a Comment