
My parents are coming one last time before I move across the country and are bringing honey for anyone who wants to order either for food storage or just plain enjoyment. Just give me a call. There are plenty of prices and sizes of both Creamed honey and liquid
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
6 comments:
Ooooh! Ooooh! Pick me! Pick Me! I definately want a bit. I'll call you.
ME TOO... let me know the prices and I'd LOVE to get some...thanks!!
Me too Rochelle! I would love to get some of both the regular and creamed honey!
Wow, your dad was just there wasn't he? He's so great! I think I'm good on honey, thanks. ;) But if I did need some, would he bring it to TX?
My brother lives in Logan, and when I see him we always pick up some honey and cheese! It is soooo good! Thanks for offering!
YEAH!! We ran out a while ago. My kids love honey!! I'll give you a call to get prices.
Post a Comment