We are NOT moving to Florida! I'm so excited. I thought it would be great to move there and try it out, but I'm so glad that didn't work out for us. Justin's job was not working out the way he had hoped and for many reasons we felt it wasn't right after all. Justin came home on friday and is here for good. It feels like a very large weight has been lifted off my shoulders and the kids are so much happier with him here. Besides, WE LOVE ARIZONA!!!!!!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
13 comments:
Yeah! We're so excited that you're not leaving us! And so happy for you that you can all be together again. Good thing they didn't release you huh?
WOW!! That is so great that you figured it all out before you made the huge move. I'm glad your family is together again.
It's amazing how everything just works out sometimes isnt it? Yay!! I'm glad you're staying-maybe they'll keep both of us in the calling and we can work together! Glad your hubby is back home with you!
Wow, I can't believe it! That's so great you finally have your hubby back...good for you guys!!
YEAH!!!!! We love us some Allens!! Glad you are staying and SO happy you have your hubby home!! What fun times!! Now, I think you deserve a weekend away at a spa with NO kids!!
That is amazing! I'm so happy Justin figured that out before you guys made a big move! So, does he have a job now? Or is he back with the same job in AZ? I'am so happy that you have Justin home now. I agree ---you should have a day at the spa!
Crazy! it's a good thing you didn't move to be with him sooner. I'm really glad you're staying, I just need you back as my VT partner now so I'll actually go and do it:)
YAHOO!!! I love that you won't be clear across America from me! Now if I can just get you to move closer to Vernal....hmmm....! :) cute background and I am retarded and have no idea how to do the tag thing!
woo hoo! I'm so glad he's home, now you can have your sanity. ;)
HOORAY! I'm so excited! I can't believe it's true. It's just too bad that you had to go through all this single-parenting trial to realize that we need you more than Florida does!
Holy Crap! Congratulations! I know that you were stressing about all that was going on. Besides, AZ is like a vise grip. I never thought we would be here this long!
That is great news!! The Lord needs you here!!
YEA! YEA! YEA! I am so glad you are staying in AZ! And your hubby is home!
Post a Comment