Thursday, April 24, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by Kimber to Google the following questions and post the first thing that comes up. Some of mine are out of order cuz my browser keeps quitting (welcome to working wirelessly). I was also tagged by Sarah for 7 unique things about me. Here goes:


My bad habit: Diet soda...usually caffeine free cuz Squishy is still nursing as well as it makes me run to the bathroom every 20 minutes. I quit this habit about every other month just to start up again....something about the carbonation just makes me tick.


My other habit: LOST I am so addicted to this show, and its getting so sci/fi that I really should quit watching but I just CAN'T!!!!!!!!! I want the answers to "THE ISLAND".


Pets name: Mack....Yeah...Mack trucks (you reading this, Justin?)







Favorite Food: Shrimp Fettucinni Alfredo YUMMMM!!!



Place I would love to Live: Pilot Point Texas with all my favorite World level AQHA trainers












Place I would love to visit: Germany

I could've gone in high school with my German class, but decided to go to Hawaii with the Band instead. Justin also served his mission in Hamburg, and this was kinda how we met. I was wearing a German CTR ring in our work training class and that was the starting point of conversation for us. (I probably wouldn't have ever talked to him if it wasn't for Germany and the german ctr ring)







My middle name: DeAnne
Deanne's Photography came up. Looks cute...






















My age: 29. Channel 29 news came up




My college Major: Animal Science...yea horses!!!



Favorite Vacation: somewhere Tropical...say Fiji. I do NOT Like the cold even though I grew up in cold/windy IDAHO!!!!!!





7 unique things about me:
1. I love to watch tv with the captions ON. I feel like I'm not missing a thing. Like when Tia Dalma on Pirates of the Caribbean talks I feel like I can understand her gibberish.
2. I'm an ultra clean/organizational freak except for if you look in our closets they look like world war III hit them. (or maybe its just me). I think they look cluttered.
3. I love to read but don't very often because I find it hard to put the book down!!
4. I am the most moody person I know besides Alyssa and she has her age as an excuse.
5. I am obsessed with craigslist and have to search for stuff to buy/sell everyday.
6. Justin thinks I have a "collapsed nostril" which I guess is true since one is smaller than the other. No one is completely symterical!
7. I can NOT decorate....Justin and my sis have helped with my entire house. I just can't visualize it till its done. Its too expensive to decorate and then change my mind.

There you go. I now tag Elise, Andrea, Meaghan, Laci, and Annalee. You can choose one, the other, or both.

1 comments:

mph said...

I love Craig's List too! I have gotten most of my furniture from off of there. I also share your love of Fettucini Alfredo and LOST. But I could never watch TV with the closed captioned thing - that would be completely annoying!!!! You are hilarious!