cute pictures! I love them! hey, I was wondering..how did you get your blog to have the pics going down both sides of the page? I really like that! It's cute!
Thanks for letting me know. I hate HTML stuff. Last time I changed my layout I lost everything, and I had to re-do it. I don't think I want to mess with it!! I play it safe until I can find someone who is a pro at it!
I love that in our day we can take thousands of pictures of our kids and keep them all! Beautiful pictures. Please call to help relieve your stress. We can trade kids and see if it helps!
Cute pictures Rochelle! You're so good to get "spring" pictures. I haven't even gotten "YEAR" pictures in a while! I stink! You're children are such cuties. We're going to miss the Allen family.
The Best Back to School Organization Ideas
-
Get organized for the new school year with these easy back to school
organization ideas! Discover tips for homework stations, backpacks, school
supplies,...
Jan-March 2026
-
Spring brings doves to the front window for nesting.
I Utah blanket done. 3 BYU one's to go.
Macey, I left a bunch of bananas in your car.
April Fool's....
Red White and Blue Trifles
-
[image: red white and blue trifles | NoBiggie.net]Red White and Blue Trifles
Here’s to easy and festive desserts! We love the simplicity of a simple
angel...
Delicious Frozen Summer Desserts Recipes
-
Summertime means warmer weather… let’s make some cool and refreshing
desserts to help beat the heat! Hello! Welcome to Landeelu.com! Summer is
almost h...
Pegboard Corner Desk Tutorial
-
Full Tutorial will be ready October 6, 2020 Every home in the world could
double as a school at any moment during this pandemic. We learned that the
hard...
The Last Man at the Inn by R. William Bennett.
-
[image: Last Man at the Inn Blog Tour Image]
If you haven’t read this book, The Last Man at the Inn it is a must read
this Christmas season. I read it, ...
Christmas Time Festivities!
-
December is such a fun month and we did so many fun activities this month!
Starting with decorating the tree. Then I told them each to show me their
fa...
It's Really been {SIX} Months!?!
-
Yes, you read that right. My last post was on January 26th. My how time
flies when you are changing diapers, playing peek a boo and rocking babies
to sleep...
Happy Birthday -- Twins Turn 3
-
We made it to Three!!
Everyone said 3 would be a lot easier. It some ways it has and in some
ways it is still just as hard. These boys have super big pe...
Farewell...For Now
-
Credit Fellow Frugalers, I do apologize for my prolonged absence. As you
know, life sometimes gets in the way of blogging...and then life sometimes
has a ...
I'm Honored
-
This past month I have reflected on my choices that I do on a daily
basis... The month of September was an emotional roller coaster for me. As
it was ge...
Halloween
-
Abby changed her mind about her Halloween costume three times. That is,
three times after getting a costume together for her. She ended up with
being an ...
"Disgustortillas"
-
Theres a new restaurant at the Ames house.
*warning* the chefs are three smelly 8 year olds (grubby nails and all).
Its called "Disgustortillas". mmmmm....
April 2012...thus far
-
It has been beautiful weather.
March went out like a Lamb.
(It was pretty chilly March 1 so I guess that was the Lion)
April 1st the high was into the 80...
Shiny curly hair updated
-
How to have your hair stay curly all day long with shine.
1. Put volume spray in hair at the crown of head.
2. Next blow dry roots of hair upside down ...
-
This is the suspension bridge that goes across the river. Notice the white,
it's snow. First time for snow here the camp ever, from what we heard
from t...
Mallory Turns Five!!
-
Our little girl had her birthday last week! I can't hardly believe she is 5
years old and will be going to kindergarten this fall! She is so excited
for sc...
11 comments:
Cute pictures! Spring doesn't last very long in AZ so we have to enjoy it while we can!!
I love the pictures with Big Mack the best. He is a beautiful dog and you can just see how much the kids love him. (They are pretty cute too!)
What great pictures. Where did you go to take them? Love the one with little T and big M!
Those the most stinkin' cute neice and nephews ever! I absolutely love the pics Roch! Do you think she would travel to Vernal! :) j/k!
cute pictures! I love them! hey, I was wondering..how did you get your blog to have the pics going down both sides of the page? I really like that! It's cute!
Thanks for letting me know. I hate HTML stuff. Last time I changed my layout I lost everything, and I had to re-do it. I don't think I want to mess with it!! I play it safe until I can find someone who is a pro at it!
I love that in our day we can take thousands of pictures of our kids and keep them all! Beautiful pictures. Please call to help relieve your stress. We can trade kids and see if it helps!
great pics, those kids are so cute! Adorable!
Cute pictures Rochelle! You're so good to get "spring" pictures. I haven't even gotten "YEAR" pictures in a while! I stink! You're children are such cuties. We're going to miss the Allen family.
Cute pics! I love the one with Tannon and the dog. That was my favorite!!
Here is a link to the color codes
http://tips-for-new-bloggers.blogspot.com/2007/02/hexadecimal-html-color-codes-and-names.html
It is on the blog tip website
Post a Comment