Justin's parents came to visit last weekend and the kids had a blast. Here are some pictures from their visit as well as some pictures I finally got downloaded. I set the black and white feature on my camera and I love how this picture of Tannon turned out. I really captured Squishy's personality in this shot.
Alyssa was feeding Tannon "delicious water" in the bathtub. (yuk)
More bathtub pics.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
4 comments:
Great pictures. I like the B&W affect too! What a cutie patootie he is!
Alyssa is just BEAUTIFUL!! WOW, when did you tell your kids it was okay to grow up?! Im MY house, I make that decision...hahahaha, yeah right!! Great pics!
Awwww, they are so cute! How fun to be swimming so early.
Like I said, I have the cutest niece and nephews ever! I love the one of Tannon, it actually looks like a totally different kid, but hey, haven't seen him for a while, so ya know! :)
Post a Comment