Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago







6 comments:
holy adorable. What, Jayden doesn't get pics. ;) Is he no longer "little"? Ok, do you think Tannon and Kylee look a little bit alike? Or maybe all babies look alike to a degree? In any case, he is so cute and I just want to squeeze him!
What can I say, other than you have the cutest kids in the world and I am lucky to be their little aunt! I love the pic of Alyssa with the 3. she is absolutely adorable....and we all know Tannon is of course, little squishy!
So cute! My kids will never sit still at photographers so I don't have any good professional ones. I guess I should keep trying.
ps- I got your message, and I'm so happy we're partners again, I haven't been since the last time I went with you, so I need you:) or you can just call me a slacker.
I'm going out of town this weekend, I'll call you when I get back.
Very, very cute pics! They are so photogenic!
Well, when you have such CUTE kids how could you resist getting getting their pictures taken so often? We love seeing them, so keep 'em coming!
Such cute photos! I am the same way about pictures. It's my weakness too! your kids look adorable!
Post a Comment