Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Since Justin has been home.......................



So, not much has been going on. At the same time though....tons has been happening. First of all : I LOVE JUSTIN's NEW JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its so nice to have him working from home again (even if I never see my laptop or cell phone because he is using them till his gets here). This new job is going to involve him traveling a lot (probably 1 or 2 weeks a month) but it will be great because he is getting customers for a company that literally has NO CUSTOMERS yet. So, talk about being a "hero" in that area. His boss is LDS and more importantly, ACTIVE! He's the nicest guy and really understanding about Sales and the trucking industry.


Second: Jayden is almost done with KINDERGARTEN. I can't believe it. He had a fairy tale ball last friday at school. It was so cute. He was Captain Hook, which actually looked quite a bit like Hugh Heffner unfortunately. I find it impossible to post without pictures...so that's what the picture is of. What am I gonna do to keep him busy all summer? We'll probably end up at Lifetime Fitness EVERYDAY to swim or I'll go crazy!


Third: The dog has allergies and I've been researching methods to make him comfortable. He shed ALL OF HIS HAIR AND WAS BALD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah...I was vacuuming like 12 times a day. He is now on a holistic doggie food and Benadryl (crazy huh?) everyday! At least his hair is coming back in and my carpet is back to being offwhite colored and not black.


Fourth: Tannon has another tooth and has been SO CRABBY! That's right! My perfect little boy is actually crying a good portion of the day. He also snagged a nasty cold along with the new tooth. He can barely breathe at night. Good thing my swing has a 25 lb weight limit so he can get some propped up rest!


Fifth: ok...I can't really think of anything else. Alyssa is all about ice cream and eats at least 3 bowls a day! That counts for a fifth thing I think! She's so tiny, she needs all she can get. Anyway, that's been us for the last 2 weeks!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

hmmm, I'm not looking forward to teething. Is he crabby on each tooth? Does tylenol help? Give me some pointers! I don't want a fussy baby. ;) Jayden looks so cute, sounds like a cute ball. I'm with Alyssa, I love ice cream.

:) said...

Mack has allergies? How odd. Is the new diet and benadryl helping? That school year flew by didn´t it?

Moss Family said...

I am SO glad your hubby is home! I bet it makes a world of difference! And teething...UGH...I am sorry...lots of popsicles!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Congrats to Jayden graduating kindergarten! Sorry about the teething! It's horrible! Clark got his four top ones all at the same time! I wish I could eat 3 bowls of ice cream a day! Lucky Lissa!