I don't know what's going on...but the kids have really gotten along well lately. Here are some pictures.
Jayden was pushing Alyssa and Tannon in the Laundry basket. (sorry for the kids with little clothing...its been up to 117 degrees and we'd just changed out of church clothes)
Jayden and Alyssa playing "BOXING" on the Wii.
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
6 comments:
I love those rare moments that the kids get along with one another. Cute background paper by the way.
Don't question it...just GO with it! :) Fun pictures! At least someone else is brave enough to post "scantily clothed" pics of their children on their blog. I took some heat from Andy for posting that toilet picture of Alex. ??? I just thought it was funny. Thanks for helping me feel better about myself! I don't think there is anything wrong with it! Children running around in their underwear is just part of living in Arizona!
I love those moments! It's great that you got it on camera! Abree is always half dressed, and we don't even live in AZ anymore. kids love to be free!
That's cute! I can't wait till my kids start playing together. Hopefully it's sooner than later.
cute, cute, cute! I love naked babies....I know that doesn't sound right but I just do. ;) I bet your kids are having a blast with the Wii....do they like lifetime fitness?
Yes, I love the "blog" thing! It is such an amazing way to keep in tough. Cute pick's of your fam by the way...I am so glad Andrea set things up for me. I just need to figure out how to do the fun stuff like the paper backgrounds etc. I will just have to bug poor Andrea until my old brain catches on how to do everything. You guys take care!!!
Post a Comment