Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Yellowstone Trip

7 comments:

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

Looks like your boys had a fun trip! The picture with Justin in the car and the buffalo or bison (or big hairy animal thing) right outside the window is crazy! What a beautiful place! I give your husband props for one - taking the camera on the trip and two- actually using it!!

Lexi said...

Making me homesick girl! Looks like they had fun! Was grandma ready to give the princess back?

kimber said...

Those are great pictures and I'm so glad you got to stay home for a break!!

:) said...

I love Yellowstone! I wanna go. I was lucky enough to sea a bear there once. So cool. Glad that you had a good break.

:) said...

No, I didn't forget your tag, I will try and do it soon :)

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

great pics! what fun memories for Jayden!

Elise and Dan said...

I agree with holly. Dan would have forgotten to use or take the camera. It looks like they had a very boyish fun time. I'm glad that you got a break too. It was all good for everyone!