Monday, July 28, 2008

Messes



I admit my kids messes haven't been nearly as "well done" as Amie's, Nikki's, Melissa's, and Elise's...but still they manage to leave me speechless. The first picture is Alyssa after putting on my BRAND NEW lipstick. I've since just given up on having nice makeup and just settled for the cheap brand because she insists on wearing it too, and with a little helper like her, who could afford $12 a (small) tube of the nice stuff? Especially if it only lasts a day or so.
The next picture is Alyssa after putting my brand new deodorant ALL over the couch. It isn't really visible in the picture because its the stuff that supposidly dries clear. Thank goodness for microfiber couches. Look at her little face...no guilt there at all. What was mommy doing this whole time? Trying to put on her makeup...Ironic huh?

5 comments:

Brenton and Andrea said...

Ha! But she is so cute, what do you do huh? :) I absolutely love it!

The Three Peas said...

This just busted me up! What a stinker! Fortunately, when she's a teen, you can exercise sweet revenge ;-)

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

pretty cute stuff, that's funny!

Elise and Dan said...

I try to forget the messes my kids make (I should say Mason) and not take any pictures! I'll have to take some snap shots next time, because MAYBE someday...just MAYBE I will think it's funny. I agree about the microfiber couches though. They clean up in a snap (we have them too).

mph said...

Oh man lipstick is the worst to clean up!