I've mentioned in several posts how obsessed I am with Craigslist. I have sold a few things on there, but mostly I have found things to buy. When we were planning on moving to Florida we decided to buy a new kitchen table once we got there. Since that didn't work out, we've been cramped at our little kitchen table for a few months now. I found a table on craigslist that I wanted, but it was in Mesa and ended up selling WAAAAY too fast. However, the buyer didn't want the CUSTOM glass top that went with the table, so the seller called me back and asked if I wanted it for FREE!!! So, I drove to Mesa for a piece of glass. Well, this week I found another table that was the PERFECT price, and it was located in GOODYEAR!! Plus, the custom glass top is the perfect size for it. (its not on in the picture) Finally, a table the whole family can sit at!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
5 comments:
I love craigslist too! I've been looking on there forever for a table similar to yours...but we want 8 chairs...my extended family is huge!
Well I need a lesson, I've never bought or sold anything on Craigslist. I've looked a few times but just like ebay, I'm a total dork. Ben does all that stuff for me. I'm just too lazy. I'm glad you're not lazy! What a great find. I can't imagine the glass you're talking about. I'll have to come over for dinner and see it. Oh, call me with any news you have in a couple weeks about what we talked about the other day.
I love it sis!!!!! I would have to say your craigslist obsessions have gotten you some good stuff! It looks adorable! Maybe you can find cute things to decorate my house with! :)
I love your table Rochelle! Yea for the whole family having room for their elbows!!! Craigs list is awesome!
Wow! Great table! I LOVE Craig's List too! Who can afford to furnish their house with all brand new furniture? Plus some stuff you can barely even tell it's used - like your table. Good job!
Post a Comment