Saturday, July 12, 2008

WE'RE HOME!!!!!!!!!!


We had the best trip to Idaho and Utah. We got to visit a lot family, ride 4-wheelers (not QUADS), ride horses, race wiggle cars, eat, and just enjoy the cooler weather.

4 comments:

Donna said...

Seriously Rochelle, I can not get over how dang cute Tannon is!!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

how fun, reminds me of going on trips up there! I bet the kids loved it. Taylor is so big and oh so cute. She looks like her dad for sure.

Elise and Dan said...

You all went at a pefect time. Right about the time you've had a enought of the heat. It's nice to go and vist family in the summer. Looks like you were busy fun!

andreamatrix said...

Wasn't the weather awesome! Looks like you had a ton of fun. I was about to ask what a wiggle car was, then I saw your next post. Fun!