Saturday, July 5, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN (spouse tag)





Happy Birthday Justin! You're the greatest wiggle car racer ever, not to mention the best dad and hubby on the planet!

1. His name: Justin Jeffery Allen
2.Been Married 7 years, together 8
3.How is he: 29 TODAY
4.Who eats more? he does
5.Who is taller? He is at 6'5 and I'm barely 5'5
6.Who sings better? me-Justin hates to sing
7.Who is smarter? what kind of question is that? Justin is brilliant! (but I'm pretty dang sharp too)
8.Who does the laundry? me
9.Who pays the bills? Justin when he's not out of town...if he's gone, then I have to and its really depressing.
10.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me..closer to the door if I have to get up with one of the kids.
11.Who mows the lawn? me...I have to fight him to do it..but I like the exercise.
12.Who cooks diner? me, except for about once a week Justin takes over and drives us out to eat.
13.Who drives? depends on where we are going.
14. Who kissed whom first? Justin kissed me after making me laugh and he totally got my teeth...it was embarassing for both of us.
15.Who is more stubborn? easy...ME!
16.Who asked whom out first? Justin kept asking but I kept "having to work"...I finally gave in and had a GREAT TIME!
17.Who proposed? Justin did on the "A" at Utah state and knelt in a mud puddle at the same time. I was laughing so HARD!
18.Who has more friends? probably Justin because he is in sales and has a lot of contacts that way. True friends? probably not, but he knows lots more people than I do.
19.Who is more sensitive? Me!
20.Who has more siblings? we both have deceased siblings, so counting them, Justin has 6 siblings and I have 5.
21. Who wears the pants? Weird...I don't really know. Probably both of us, but more one of us in certain areas than other areas. If that makes sense. Like when it comes to the kids..I wear the pants. When it comes to spending our hard earned $$$ Justin wears the pants.

Reasons I love my cute Justin:
1. He is so EASYGOING! Optimistic Justin helps the spirit in our home imensely.
2. He isn't afraid to get down and be a kid again (note the photos with this post)
3. He's really good at relationships with people business wise. He has moved up so much career wise in the last few years its crazy.
4. He's really good with teenagers. He's always been called to be in the young men at church or substitute teach seminary and its because he isn't afraid to stand his ground with headstrong teens. I hope this helps us later when our kids are in that phase.
5.He's low maintainence. I never have to worry much about anything with him.
6.He is the BEST hugger ever! Nothing feels as good as Justin hugging me after a hard day. He seems to know when my day has been rough even if I try hard not to complain.
7. He honestly loves being with his kids and is a BIG family guy. Justin's biggest thing is having a close relationship to family even though we live far away.

LOVE YOU LOTS, JUSTIN!

3 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

Sounds like he is a great guy, and you guys are a great match! It's so sad I always get to know the girls, but never the husbands! It was great to learn more about you guys!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

happy birthday dude! thanks for the info, loved it!

mph said...

I got a chuckle about your first kiss and proposal!!