Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Zucchini Boats

When Justin was a kid he used to make Zucchini boats at his Grandpa Allen's house after the zucchini grew really big. He thought it would be fun to help Jayden and Alyssa make zucchini boats out of a LARGE zucchini our neighbor gave us after they grew really big while they were on vacation.
Jayden and Alyssa wanted the bubbles left in the pool after mom insisted that dad clean it out before he let the kids get in it.
The Zucchini boats "racing" around the kiddie pool. The pieces of paper are their "sails" and are attached with forks. No winner was announced.
Tannon is 11 months old TODAY! He's growing up way too fast!
Jayden really wanted this picture on the blog. He thought the dog would look cool in his Batman sunglasses. Look how good Mack puts up these crazy kids of mine.

5 comments:

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

cute stuff! Great idea with the boats, how fun. Tannon is so cute! I want to squeeze him!

Elise and Dan said...

What a cute idea for the Zucchini! Kids get the kick out of such simple things. Mack is such a cute dog. I really want to get a pet someday!

andreamatrix said...

Well how strange is this. I am in Shelley right now, just drove by your folks store today. Were you at the fireworks last night on the river? They were awesome!

Moss Family said...

I loved that idea that you gave me! I was a little confused...but after seeing the pix it looks like so much fun!

mph said...

I like the zucchini boat idea!! I will have to try that!