Sunday, August 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary to US



For the first time ever, Justin and I are apart for our anniversary. Not cool!!
Little Tannon slept in, and Jayden and Alyssa actually watched a cartoon WITHOUT waking me up fighting. So, I slept in till 8am (that is REALLY late for me). I woke up and checked my e-mail and this was the cute little message Justin sent me:

Rochelle
I love you and miss you tons!!!!!!! I just wanted to send you an email and wish you a happy anniversary. I hope the kids are a little easier on you today so that you can relax a little. I promise I will not miss another one of our anniversaries for work. This will be the last time that I go away from home over a weekend for work. I miss you and the kids tons and wish I was home. Give me a call when you get up and get this message. I maybe in church so I will call you back after if that is the case.
Again LOVE YOU TONS and here is to 50 more years together.
Your husband
Justin Allen

What a great hubby I have. Love you always Justin.

7 comments:

Richard and Joleen said...

How sweet!!! Happy Anniversary kid. How thoughful of Justin. Love you guys.

Elise and Dan said...

Happy Anniversary! How many years has it been? I'm glad that you got to sleep in a little. Sorry your hubs wasn't there! That does stink. For many years my dad was ALWAYS gone on Valentine's Day for work. If that makes you feel any bit better.

Brenton and Andrea said...

Cute! You guys are adorable! Funny how there is so many days in the year and mom and dad's kids picked two of them to get married on eh? (Dec 1st and Aug 24th). Hope all goes well for ya and you get to relax lots!

Lacie said...

It is my turn to watch the kids send them over so you can spend sometime with that cute hubby. Your so lucky to have one another your a cute couple.

Amie said...

I hope that you had an ok day being able to at least think about your anniversary email! Congrats to you both! I am LOVING the picture of Justin in a tiara with Alyssa! Priceless. Only a dad would allow himself to photographed that way, out of love! Cute!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

Awww, so tender. What a swell guy. Don't you just want to be a bride again? I do!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary! We miss you guys!