Justin's cousin Jeremy, moved here a week ago and brought his little scooter thing. Alyssa insisted on a ride. Mom didn't know about the ride until after, which is a good thing because I wouldn't have allowed it. I'm too safety minded I guess. Not fun for my kids!
Our Favorite Solar Outdoor Lighting {Both Fun and Functional!}
-
My favorite outdoor solar lights for a beautiful (and safe) backyard!
These solar lights work just as well as our wired landscape lighting, and
come in som...
2 days ago
6 comments:
Hey bikes are fun! Get the kids a helmet. Mom, relax. Looks like fun to me. love ya
I grew up riding dirt bikes with my brothers. but, street bikes are a little different. I would have been too worried too. She's so tiny!
Who is that cute biker chick! Those are the cutest little glasses ever! It's ok to ride the bikes now, just not when she is a teenie-bopper with some crazy guy! :)
Lulu is cute even in dork glasses...she has a pure gift.
how cool to have family around, how far does he live? Dad's will do anything! I bet she had fun
I would have worried too, but I am sure had a blast!
Post a Comment