Sunday, September 14, 2008

Big Pants to Fill








Jayden was pretty wound up today for some reason. (maybe it was sugar overload because I let him choose the cereal when we went grocery shopping) Anyway, he decided that it would be funny to put on his dad's pajama pants. I was laughing so hard I could barely take the pictures. Crazy Kid Number One is his new code name.

7 comments:

Richard and Joleen said...

You will be surprized how fast Jayden will fill those pants. Love you kids.

Melissa said...

Too funny!! Some days I'm sad at how fast they do grow up. Other days I wonder if it can come fast enough!

The Kurtzeborn Family said...

So hilarious! I love that you can't even find him in there in some of those pictures! I love the family picture up at the top of your blog. Your little Tannon is just the cutest of chunkiness! :)

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

wow, Justin is huge! ;)

Elise and Dan said...

Those ARE big pants to fill! It will be amazing one day when he actually DOES fill those pants! You should always keep the pants, and the pictures, and mark his progress! ha!

mph said...

Cute pics! It's amazing what entertains kids (and us:))

andreamatrix said...

AWESOME!