Thursday, September 11, 2008

A Little Motivation



I woke up this morning feeling extremely tired and worn out. I can't really explain why, but I knew I had to drag myself out of bed and just get moving otherwise things would go downhill fast. We got Jayden off to school and then as I was cleaning up the kitchen, Alyssa asked, "Mom, you workin' out today?" When I told her that I really didn't feel like working out she said, "Noooo, wanna go see my friends at the gym, if we not go, then they miss me!" So, I ended up at the gym today! Wouldn't you know, I ran into friends and my workout was the best its been in a while. Glad I had a little motivator to get me moving, plus she's actually napping today!

3 comments:

andreamatrix said...

I'm draggin so bad today...might be that I stayed up until 3:00 am? I need sleep!!!

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

cool! send her my way! i haven't worked out since Thursday. i brought my work out clothes but we're downtown and it's just scary to walk outside with all the traffic and not so good looking people. plus i'[m eating crap so this hurricane has probably caused a 5 pound weight gain. thanks ike! ;)

she's so cute napping, what a princess.

Melissa said...

At least your kids are motivating you to work out. My kids right now are driving me to depression and eating more by telling me how fat I'm getting every day!! We told them at the beginning of the pregnancy that I had to be really fat before the baby would come. Well they keep trying to convince me that I'm fat enough now so the baby should be here.