Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Alas, I love having a Girl


This is what Alyssa wore to the gym this morning. Its really cute that she thinks that she can fly while wearing it. She runs really fast and then tells me that her wings don't work. It isn't her Halloween costume, just one of her many dress up outfits. I honestly have started enjoying the girlie stuff that she is into. She's the only girl I'm gonna have, so I might as well get with it.

12 comments:

Brenton and Andrea said...

That is the cutest little girl in the world! Brenton thinks if we have a girl she has to look like Alyssa, just cause she is so precious! You'll have to post their cute Halloween costumes!

The Becker Bunch said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!! I love my girl too!! I just wish she'd grow some hair already so I could do some fun things with it!!:) YEAH for pumpkins and YEAH for walking! I love it!

Elise and Dan said...

That is too cute. Before I had kids, I used to think it was weird when parents would let their kids wear costumes out of the house, and in the summer. Well, now that I have kids-I get it! Whatever makes your kids happy and doesn't harm them.

Bakers said...

So cute! I love how girly she is. See you tonight at the trunk or treat...yeah!!

Amie said...

I LOVE it! Now we need pics of all of her other costumes a.k.a. "every day clothes". :) What a cute little girl!

kimber said...

Girls are the best, and my girls are definately girly girls.
I love Alyssa and all her dress ups.

The Price Family said...

Aw, glad you found me! I have to say that I've been guilty of blog stalking too every once in awhile! :) I can relate...I love having a little girl too! Although, lately she's been getting a little too sassy for my liking! But then again, I love having a little boy too!

p.s. How do you like your new ward and what time do you meet? I wonder what time our ward is gonna get moved to; come the new year...

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

cute! that is funny she thinks she can fly. how is your shoulder? I'm here now! I can heal it! ;)

Lacie said...

I like Alyssa hair do. I wish Bailey would stay still for that long.

Anonymous said...

That's funny. I've actually started enjoying Brianna's girliness. But better not mess with her cuz she can still hold her own. She's a good mix of a girly girl and a tomboy.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mph said...

I think it's cool that you just let her be who she is and don't let it bother you that she wears them out. Hannah is sick of princess stuff - she thinks she is too cool now for that and it's actually kind of sad for me.