Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkins

This is what Tannon was busy doing while we were carving pumpkins.
Justin the master carver.
Jayden's Pirate Pumpkin
Alyssa's Princess pumpkin.

We were having one of those saturdays...You know...."what do you wanna do?" "I dunno, what do you wanna do?" Well, after about 15 minutes of it, I was getting a little crabby. Ok, a lot crabby. I hurt my arm somehow this week and I've got bursitis in my elbow and shoulder. I wanted to get out of the house, but I also needed to rest the arm while Justin could watch the kids (especially my busy little Tannon who FINALLY is walking EVERYWHERE). Long story short, Justin ended up giving me a vicadin and sending me to bed. He took the kids to walmart and picked out pumpkins to carve. So, that's what we did...carved pumpkins and played outside all afternoon.

2 comments:

Brenton and Andrea said...

Cute pumpkins! Plus it's always a great idea to keep kids busy with! That's a good little husband of your to help you out! :) I love Jayden's face the best, that's totally him!

Moss Family said...

Love the pumpkins! It looks like you had a blast at D-land...I LOVE the magical kingdom!