Monday, October 20, 2008

Disneyland Trip




We had the BESTEST time in Disneyland. Tannon was our favorite disneyland visitor, he actually cried when we had to get OFF of a ride, he took naps in the stroller, and was just really easygoing the whole time. Alyssa of course loved the princesses and was starstruck. Jayden was scared of most of the rides, but we finally got him to fall in love with Star Tours and Buzz Lightyear. We were lucky enough to get handed Disney Dream Fastpasses the FIRST DAY (8 passes total). Alyssa and Tannon were too little to ride most of them, and Jayden and Jeff didn't want to, so Justin, Whitney, Lynda, and I rode all the rides twice (plus extras because of our switch pass with the stroller). It was quite something to walk to the front of the line 4 plus times! We took over 300 pictures and video, so I'm sure I'll be tempted to post more.

7 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

I LOVE D-Land! Looks like you all had an awesome time!

Baltzers said...

We couldn't believe it when we ran into Justin in the lobby of the hotel. Did you guys end up leaving after the first night? Your van was parked right outside our room the first night (Wed). You're lucky to have gotten Dream Passes! Too bad we didn't bump into each other again. We were losers about taking pictures. We finally forced ourselves to take some the last day.

kimber said...

How fun! Dave wants to go there for Thanksgiving. I'll have to get some tips from you on how you got all those passes.

Donna said...

Yay for Disneyland! I'm glad you all had fun and ran into some good luck with he passes!. Your kids are getting so big!!

Lexi said...

I love d-land! We have created the best memories from that place. :-) Our next stop is a D cruise! :-)

Benjamin Hunsaker said...

I knew you were out of town! What a fun family trip. A lot of people went to Disneyland for October break and/or the beach. Cute pics of the kids, looks like you guys had fun.

We're leaving for AZ this Sat and should get there Sun night. We hope to move all our stuff in Monday, ack! I hate moving!

Lacie said...

I am glad to hear the trip was a hit. Looks like you had an awesome time I am so jealous.