Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Eight Things

8 TV shows I like to watch:

LOST (my FAVORITE OF ALL TIME)
CSI (all of them)
Law and Order (all of them)
The Office
Desperate Housewives
Criminal Minds
Cold Case
Wheel of Fortune
Wheel of Fortune I actually started watching when I was on bedrest with LULU. I got hooked cuz it seemed like I actually had a brain for 30 minutes a day.

8 Favorite Restaurants

Johnny Rockets (love the music)
Olive Garden
Native New Yorker
Capital Grill (only been there once $$$)
P.F. Chang's (coming soon!!)
Paradise Bakery
Firehouse Pizzeria (Logan, Utah)
Some Mexican Place in central phoenix that I have no clue what the name is. I just know it has water in front and you have to cross a bridge. (Justin takes clients there and I sometimes get to go along)

8 Things that happened today

Changed 2 poopy diapers in a row before breakfast (always starts the day off right)
Took the dog out for a game of fetch
let Alyssa play outside on the wiggle car and scooter
Went to Mervyn's...some closeout sale...didn't find a thing.
Went to Walmart...got some cold medicine for Tannon.
Organized Lulu's toy tote...its huge and needed some serious assistance
Organized our DVD's into a CD case instead of those crappy cases that the kids throw all over the house and never put the DVD's back into.
Went to Pick Up Stix for dinner for school fundraiser.

8 Things I'm looking forward to

NOTHING ELSE BREAKING!!!!!!!! Dang it its been a rough year with things not working
No one else getting sick!!! (yeah, right)
Owning a horse (someday)
Paint Show in Buckeye on the 29th through the 31st
Getting our primary program over with
Jayden's Birthday
Thanksgiving
Christmas

8 Things on my Wishlist

AQHA world caliber show horse
Flat screen Tv with a new "entertainment center console thing"
Digital Camcorder
a Different house in a different neighborhood
Jayden's room needs some decor (help me with Indiana Jones ideas PLEASE)
A getaway with my cute hubby (minus kids of course)
Europe trip
Did I mention the getaway with Justin? I really need that one!

8 People to tag

Natalee, Andrea, Stephanie, Kimber, Amie, Adaire, Lexi, and Meaghan.

1 comments:

Elise and Dan said...

I too love Lost, the office, and desperate housewives! Great stuff. It was fun to learn more about you!